WE’RE THE BEST QUALITY PRESS FOR THE BEST PRICE ANYWHERE!
NO AIR COMPRESSOR NEEDED WITH THIS HAND TWIST MODEL!
WE HAVE DUAL HEATED PLATES IN MULTIPLE SIZE OPTIONS!
WE HAVE A 6 MONTH WARRANTY ON THE ENTIRE MACHINE!
WE HAVE A 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON THE HEATING PLATES!
THERE IS NO OTHER COMPANY THAT OFFERS WHAT WE OFFER!
The Puff Tuff Hand Twist Dual Plated Heat Press is unmatched in quality and craftsmanship. A complete commercial quality, business grade duel heated press at an unbeatable price.
Every mechanical and technical detail has been developed with precision. Set your desired pressure, temperature and time and use the button to press your rosin. If something should go wrong at any moment hit the Scram button and the press will disengage. Provides complete end-to-end even pressure and heating. Top of its class digital temperature and timer gauge provides accurate readings in both Fahrenheit and Celsius degree measure.
- Heat Press Style: Twist/Manual
- 2.4″ x 4.7″ Stainless Steel Heating Plate options
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Automatic Timer
- Voltage: 110V-120V
- Temperature Range: 0° – 482º F
- Rugged and durable for years of trouble-free performance
- Operating manual
- Thick items capable
- Micro processor precision heat and temperature gauge
- Scratch resistant baked-on paint
- Full range heating coils for quick heat up
- Heat indicating light
- Electronic time control
- Electronic constant temperature control systems for accuracy of 4 degrees
- Commercial business grade
- Safety Scram Button or Emergency Lift Button
- Independently Controlled Dual Source Heating Plates
All Puff Tuff Heat Presses come with a 6 month warranty on the machine and 3 year warranty on the heating plates, which begins upon product delivery. During that time we will supply parts, free of charge, for anything that breaks. If the press/package arrives damaged beyond repair and requires a return, Customer can simply refuse delivery so the item automatically returns or the customer can cover the cost of shipping the return and cost of sending out a new replacement machine. If for whatever reason you wish to return your heat press, within warranty, there is a 15% restocking fee and the customer must cover the cost of shipping. Don’t forget, Our Rosin Presses are the BEST!